还在怀念些什么
无时无刻 都在提醒自己
不要再陷入同样的陷阱
男人 没个好东西
更没有十全十美
也不想再劳心劳肺
去对一个人好 关心一个人 甚至想让他完美
NO !! IMPOSSIBLE]
我不想再让人践踏
很失望 你对我说的那句话
那天你说
你:以后我们不信息了
我:哦 好吧
你:恩
我:为什么
你:因为有人要追你 他是我朋友
我:==谁?我又不要他 么不可以跟你信息
你:我不想没朋友做
我:那算了
过后还是继续有信息
现在又说
以后不要跟我说话
omg 什么心来的
算了吧 打从一刻开始 我都没信任过
- 不管怎样挑 还是有缺陷
- 不管怎样好 我都不顺眼
- 不管....不管........ 这就是我 总有很多不管
那一夜 我没睡
那一夜 没心情
孤单的夜 只有书陪着我
突然很怀念 从前在房里讲电话的情节
Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
我无法解释我自己
And all the wants
所有的希望
And all the needs
所有的需要
All I don’t want to need at all.
我都不希望需要到
The walls start breathing
My mind’s unweaving
我的思绪分织了
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
或许你离开我是最好的选择
A weight is lifted
一个负担被举起
On this evening
就在这个傍晚
I give the final blow.
我给了最后一击
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
他就在今晚结束
A falling star
一颗落坠的星星
Least I fall alone.
至少我跌入孤独
I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
我不能解释你不能解释的
You’re finding things that you didn’t know
你在找你不知道的事情
I look at you with such disdain
我鄙视地在看着你
Just a little insight won’t make this right
It’s too late to fight
要吵架已经太晚了
Now I’m on my own side
现在我站在自己这一边
It’s better than being on your side
好过比站在你身旁
It’s my fault when your blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know
No comments:
Post a Comment